Designation: Marketing Intern
Reports To: Global Marketing Manager
Basic Qualification: BS in any relevant field
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web).
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Help organize marketing events.
- Help the marketing team to develop and build BTL activities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and process information.
- Eager to learn with a positive attitude.
Email your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org or