Human Resource Business Partner
ENCS Networks is on the cutting edge of a technology-driven movement to transform the way business is done, for our customers and our customers' customers. Joining ENCS Networks means immersing yourself in a culture of self-starters, collaborators and innovators who make real, lasting changes in the marketplace via cutting-edge technology and business solutions. At ENCS Networks, we bleed with technology.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
ENCS Networks is revolutionizing the way technology is being managed and delivered across the globe. ENCS Networks Inc is a leading global digital services and solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security, Web, Application & Emerging solutions. Tremendous Amount of Growth opportunity lead by leadership who do not have a local but global mindset. Fast paced mindset for the learners and innovators.
Designation: Human Resource Business Partner
Reports To: Director Operations
At ENCS Networks, we are looking for an experienced human resource and talent acquisition Recruitment manager to join our team - ideally someone who has experience working within Information Technology (IT) recruiting. It’s a challenging, fast-moving candidate-driven market, and the ideal candidate should be highly motivated and tenacious enough to keep up with the pace. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and keep up to date with the latest technological developments that influence our clients hiring needs. If you are looking to take your career to the next level and maximize your growth potential, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
Human Resources Management
- Oversees all aspects of HR functions in collaboration with ENCS partner management.
- Create new and/or evolve processes and programs to improve the efficiency of all HR functions and to drive an excellent employee experience.
- Utilizes acquired experience to review business units about human capital.
- Ensures compliance with and maintains working knowledge in all areas of company. Assists management with oversight of the Payroll Department.
- Discusses staffing issues with management and devise plans for the growth of staff. Nurture a positive working environment throughout the organization.
- Design, execute and manage efficient systems and workflows for the HR department and HR-related matters throughout the company to meet business needs.
- Consults with and advises Group leadership to ensure compliance with procedures, organizational policies, and legal regulations.
- Manages all aspects of recruiting in cooperation with other human resource staff; write, edit, and authorize the placement of advertisements.
- Develop, manage, and communicate policies and procedures for hiring, onboarding, training, compensation, employee benefits, status changes, personnel information, terminations, etc.
- Works with leadership to devise and enforce the policies. Partner with leaders on effective performance management strategies with structured coaching.
- Provides recommendations in talent acquisition and management, performance and career management, work force planning and change management.
- Recruit and onboard new hires by preparing job descriptions and working with marketing team to post ads and managing the hiring process.
- Supervise employee relation initiatives. Completing payroll accurately and on time.
- Support company events and team member engagement activities to support and build an engaged, collaborative, energized culture.
- Direct administration of company compensation programs. Administer employee health and welfare plans.
- Coordinate employee development initiatives to the leadership.
- Ensure the time tracking software for attendance and billing purposes.
- Develop company programs, policies, and procedures. Maintain employee records according to company policy and legal requirements.
- Develop training materials and programs to ensure new-hire success. Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Maintain employee records according to company policy and legal requirements.
- Must partner effectively with the Corporate Legal Department to investigate and resolve Integrity Hot Line complaints, complex employee relations issues, ethics violations, charges filed by regulatory agencies, etc.
- Must drive the performance management process for hourly and salaried employees, meeting all corporate timelines and other deliverables.
- Must stay current with respect to both internal and external factors impacting the plant's workforce, including new or revised Company policies, developments in employment law, pending legislation, etc., communicate these changes to the leadership team and make appropriate recommendations.
- Responsible for managing full-life cycle recruitment process: sourcing, screening, and recruiting, on-boarding, verifying new hire paperwork, follow-up/new employee engagement.
- Be aware of the entire Recruitment Process from start to finish and ensure processes are being followed. Source senior level, highly specialist candidates for leading global businesses, covering the European, North America and International markets.
- Be aware of and recommend recruitment sources including LinkedIn, media, schools, community organizations, etc. while maintaining company standards.
- Maintain detailed tracking of all sourcing, recruiting, and follow-up activities from external recruiters.
- Ensures a diverse slate of well-qualified candidates. This includes the development of strategies including diverse professional associations, use of diverse website sourcing, networking activities, targeted advertising, and other best practice activities.
- Network offline and online with potential candidates to promote out employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Liaise with clients to understand the role requirements to source the most suitable candidates.
- Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media, and any other relevant channels.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions).
- Build a candidate CRM to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates ensuring candidate data is kept updated.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- May, as the need is identified, lead a recruiting project team for special business initiatives, incorporating strategic planning and all areas of TA focus and leveraging expertise and resources within the TA team to plan and meet the project goals.
- 5+ years of HR experience, including employee relations.
- Any experience with HRM software is a huge plus.
- Proven work experience in recruitment – ideally as a technical recruiter. Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g., Teams, Zoom, Google Hangouts).
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business Administration with a minimum of 5 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Experience using LinkedIn Talent Acquisition software to source quality candidates is a must.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
- Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Ability to train and explain to managers the basics of employment law for better understanding and supervisory ability.
- Must be proficient in English verbal and written communication.
Special Note: If you do not have prior experience working in Human Resource and Talent Acquisition, please do not apply. If you have great experience in Human Resource and Talent Acquisition Management and are looking to join an organization with immense growth and take your career to the next level, please apply.